Whether you’re based on foreign soil, stationed somewhere closer to home or are a U.S. Military Veteran, Valparaiso University salutes your service and is here to help you achieve your educational goals.
Valparaiso University’s 100% online graduate programs offer the convenience and flexibility to study online anytime, anywhere and still meet your military service obligations.
Position Yourself for Success Whether You Stay In or Separate From Service
In DOD Instruction 1322.25 issued in March of 2011, the Department of Defense recognized the role of education in cultivating a career, stating that education is important for service members looking to achieve opportunities for advancement and leadership. Valparaiso University allows you to earn your degree while continuing to serve your country. Select Master’s Degree Programs are offered 100% online. No campus attendance is ever required for these select programs, so your studies never have to interfere with your duty schedule.
Service members participating in online graduate programs enjoy many other advantages, as well:
- Uninterrupted Study – Never again will a military assignment or transfer force you to halt your studies.
- Unmatched Convenience – The video-based e-learning platform is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – anywhere in the world.
- Exit and Re-Enter the Program – Military personnel with Temporary Duty Assignments may exit and re-enter their programs with no penalties.
- University Credentials – Add the prestige of a regionally accredited U.S. News & World Report-ranked university to your resume.
All active-duty service members, Reservist, Guardsmen, Veterans, spouses and dependents of disabled or deceased Veterans receive a 10% discount on all graduate degree tuition.
External Military Resources
Obtaining Military Service Transcripts
- Community College of the Air Force (CCAF)
- Joint Service Transcript – (Army/Navy/Marine Corps/Coast Guard)
More Information About Veteran’s Education Benefits
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government web site at www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.